Product Review: Gillette Mach 3- Great razor that provides a very close, smooth shave. They are meant to be used to shave men’s faces. Buy again at CVS.
I don’t like eating eggs in the morning as the first thing I eat, but I like eating them later…I wonder why that is?
I’ve never been attracted to ‘bad boys’ although I can see how it would be addicting.
Growing up: Puberty Spell
Holla if you’re dating someone who doesn’t like PDA
Being ‘on edge’: feeling that you will snap or cry at the smallest provocation.
— J.K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy
Learning to Accept People Just As They Are
6 Ways To Accept Others As They Are
- Watch your thoughts. Think about what you’re thinking about. I often think things about other people, judging them, without even realizing it. I’m going to work on paying more attention to my thoughts and do my best to push them in a non-judgmental, more accepting direction.
- Look for the positive. Not accepting others is a result of seeing the negative in them. Instead of focusing on why someone is different, I’m going to focus on what’s good about that person and his/her choices and actions. My way is not always the best one.
- Avoid right/wrong dichotomies. It’s very tempting to see the world in black and white with a right and wrong way to do things, but that’s just not how it is. Things don’t have to be right or wrong if I choose to accept them as they are. I’m going to stop labeling my way as “right.”
- Stop judging yourself. Our judgments of others are often a result of our personal criticisms. If I stop putting pressure on myself to do things the “right” way, I’ll also stop putting pressure on others as well. Not judging myself or others is a crucial step to acceptance.
- Focus on the now. A lack of acceptance can generate from comparing things to the past. I’m not going to think about what happened before and try to live accordingly; I’m going to think aboutnow. Comparing things to the past always hinders an acceptance of what is.
- Reverse the situation. I ask myself: What if someone were judging me and not accepting me? How would I feel? I’ll keep these questions in mind the next time I’m not accepting others. I will imagine someone constantly telling me to slow down (and how annoying that would be!).
Create your own happiness!
True…I think the best diet method is brushing your teeth because it makes you not really feel like eating
I like your spontaneity, it’s fun. Like sneaking into movies…
'Doll' (or 'dollface'): a term of endearment used to talk about a pretty girl
— Urban Dictionary
Attitudes are important determinants of behavior.
— Daniel O’Keefe
I like how you don’t respond to my texts right away.
'You don't ever have to feel like someone has power over you.'
— Megan Fox